Kerala Red Matta Rice
is brown short round variety of Rice. It is popularly known as Rosematta Rice, Palakkadan matta rice, Kerala Red Matta Rice or Red parboiled rice. It is rich in nutrition contents. Single Red Matta Rice, Rose matta rice, Double Matta rice etc. are different types of Matta Rice. The Red Matta Rice is an enticing companion to both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes.
- Broken (2 /3 basis of average length) : 5% Max
- Moisture : 14% Max.
- Chalky Grains (2/3 Basis) : 6% Max
- Damaged/ Discoloured : 2% Max
- Yellow Kernels : 2% Max
- Red & Red Streaked Kernels : 1% Max
- Foreign Matter : 1% Max
- Paddy Kernels : 0.5% Max
- Average Length Long grain : 5.60 mm Min